- 1-year research fellowship typically runs from July 1 to June 30.
- Full-time, 40-hour per week position. Fellows are expected to take a one-year leave of absence from medical school.
- One fellow accepted each year.
- Conduct clinical research; write and/or present publications.
- Salary and competitive benefits.
How to Apply
Rising 3rd and 4th year medical students from any institution are eligible.
Deadline to apply for the ‘20-‘21 fellowship is April 15, 2020. Interviews begin in late April.
Read full application process below.
Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To HealOur Mission