Are you driven by personal and professional growth?
We are focused on new growth. And with new growth comes new colleagues, new diversity, and new possibilities.
We are seeking dermatologists and scientists who lead in the discovery of new knowledge, expertly care for patients, and embrace learning and personal growth. Join our faculty and begin your career as a badger in 2021 or 2022.
Be part of a US News Top 20 health system. Leverage the resources of a powerhouse research university with more than $1.19B in annual research expenditures. Continue your journey of lifelong learning with us!
Specific interests and qualifications include:
- Digital health and augmented intelligence
- Pediatric dermatology
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- General dermatology
- Basic science researchers
We welcome diverse applicants as we strive to serve a more diverse patient population.
Diversity is a source of strength, creativity, and innovation for UW–Madison. We value the contributions of each person and respect the profound ways their identity, culture, background, experience, status, abilities, and opinion enrich the university community.
For more information
Please contact Department Chair Dr. Beth Drolet (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on current openings for 2021 and 2022.
Applications are processed through the Jobs@UW system:
- CT-Track General Dermatology (for dermatologists interested in adult/pediatric practice with a teaching component): https://jobs.hr.wisc.edu/cw/en-us/job/494212/assistant-or-associate-professor-ct
- CHS-Track General Dermatology (for dermatologists interested in adult/pediatric practice with teaching & research components): https://jobs.hr.wisc.edu/cw/en-us/job/510078/assistant-associate-or-full-professor-chs
- Tenure-Track (for dermatologists interested in a clinical practice with teaching & research components, or for bench researchers with a PhD): https://jobs.hr.wisc.edu/cw/en-us/job/506803/assistant-associate-or-full-professor-of-dermatology
- CT-Track Mohs Surgery (for dermatologists interested in clinical practice with a teaching component): https://jobs.hr.wisc.edu/en-us/job/511641/assistant-associate-or-full-professor-ct-mohs-micrographic-surgery
- CHS-Track Mohs Surgery (for dermatologists interested in a clinical practice with teaching & research components): https://jobs.hr.wisc.edu/en-us/job/511640/assistant-associate-or-full-professor-chs-mohs-micrographic-surgery
Other Job Opportunity at Dermatology
Apply Now for the 2022–2023 - University of Wisconsin - Department of Dermatology Clinical Research Fellowship(s)
To HealOur Mission